Support your mattress with a stylish low profile black California king foundation. Its beautifully quilted side panels easily coordinate with other mattresses. Built with durability in mind, solid wood construction includes support bars for extra support, kiln dried wood cross members for a stable support surface and vertical beams for additional stability. Smooth nonskid surface holds every style of mattress in place, from gel hybrid to memory foam. The foundation’s low profile is an excellent choice for those who do not like to sleep high off the ground or want to get in and out of bed comfortably. Plus, if you prefer a plush pillow top mattress with a lowered height, this is the foundation for you.
- 5-inch height with solid wood construction and corner supports
- 3 long solid wood support bars strengthen profile
- Nonskid top
- 100% polyester microfiber quilted sides
- Polyester/rayon underside
- Impact-protected edges: plastic
- California king foundation consists of 2 twin foundations
- Mattress sold separately
- State recycling fee may apply
- Width: 36"
- Height: 5"
- Depth: 83"