Discover the extraordinary comfort and firm support you need for a great night's sleep with this California king hybrid mattress. A unique independently wrapped coil system and an all-steel double row coil support edge work together to provide all-around support—something not found in most value-engineered hybrid mattresses. The quilted knit cover, high-density firming pad and a high density gel memory foam lumbar layer provide additional support and pressure point relief, especially for your back. The underlying coil system helps to reduce any motion felt on the surface. It’s an exceptionally good choice for those wanting a combination of traditional firm support and the modern comfort of memory foam. Foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Comfort level: firm
- High density quilt foam
- High density firming pad
- High density gel memory foam lumbar layer
- 486 pocketed coil unit
- 2 perimeter rows of 13-gauge pocketed coils for edge support
- 10-year non-prorated warranty
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands voids warranty
- State recycling fee may apply
- Foundation/box spring sold separately
- Width: 71"
- Height: 10"
- Depth: 83"